2 Jun 17
Say ¡Hola! to your next big adventure…
Sun-seekers, culture-vultures and water-sport lovers, you’re in for a treat…we’re very excited to bring you Venture Abroad trips to the Costa Brava! If you’re looking for an adventure that encompasses sunshine, sandy beaches and non-stop water sport fun, Spain ticks all the boxes so say ¡Hola! to your next big adventure!
What to do on the water…
Wake up in the morning, head straight for the beach and dive right into water sport fun!
- Catamaran sailing
- Banana boating
- And more!
What to do on land…
With so much to see and do in the region, dry off and explore the Catalonia highlights…
- Visit Catalonia’s vibrant capital of Barcelona
- Enjoy tree top adventure and orienteering
- Experience the local culture at the Lloret de Mar Flamenco Show
- Explore the fascinating history and culture of Tossa de Mar with visits to the Greco and Roman archaeological sites
- Have a fun-filled day at Spain’s most popular theme park, PortAventura World
Barcelona is just 1hr 30 minutes away so combine city fun with beach adventure!